• Virtually no fade
• Unique serial number for identification and tracking
• Provides thermal, intermediate and fast neutron
• Sealed plastic blister pack improves protection of
• Lightweight two-part design decreases processing time
and reduces shipping costs
Any occupational worker with potential exposure to
gamma, X-ray, beta and/or neutron radiation.
• Nuclear medicine facilities, imaging centers, research
diagnostic centers and all employees with potential
exposure to gamma, X-ray and beta.
• Nuclear power plant workers, research laboratories,
hospitals, universities and industrial applications.
The Genesis Ultra TLD-BP responds accurately to beta, gamma,
X-ray, and neutron radiation. Unique element correction factors
allow for the reporting of deep, lens of eye and shallow doses.
Unlike other TLD products, the Genesis Ultra TLD-BP has
virtually no fading characteristics. Due to the increase in signal
response a minimum reportable dose (MRD) as low as 1 mrem
(0.01 mSv) is available, compared to the 10 mrem (0.10 mSv)
MRD of other TLD products.