Cook-Waite Lidocaine HCl 2% and Epinephrine 1:50,000
- Local dental anesthesia by nerve block or infiltration.
Features & benefits
- Lidocaine should be used when more pronounced hemostasis is required.
- Lidocaine when used for infiltration will have an average onset time of less than two minutes and a duration of about 60 minutes. When used for nerve blocks the average onset time is 2 to 4 minutes and will provide about 90 minutes of pulpal anesthesia.
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients.
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses.
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use.
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage.
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage.
- Item #99169 – Box containing 5 blisters of 10 x 1.7ml glass cartridges
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, We will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.