GLUMA Desensitizer – gaining victory over pain
For over 20 years, one drop of GLUMA has been sufficient to reduce and prevent hypersensitivity. The results appear quickly and effectively, without mixing, curing or multiple applications.
Your patients feel immediate relief. Every good restoration starts with the GLUMA Desensitizer. Its efficacy has been proven in over 50 million restorations.
It can be used with all common adhesives and restoration materials and in every treatment situation. GLUMA neither needs to be stirred or light cured. This simplifies application and saves time.
- desensitise:GLUMA is the only desensitise that has been proven to penetrate exposed dentinal tubules up to 200 ?m1. This leads to the formation of multilayered protein walls which prevent an osmotic fluid exchange with the internal tubules.
- Block bacteria:GLUMA forms a hermetic seal which traps the bacteria and prevents bacterial growth2.
- Re-wetting:GLUMA reorganises collapsed collagen fibres and thus improves the adhesiveness of several adhesives.
Dentist under every restoration
- Under crowns
- Inlays and onlays
- Veneers and temporary restorations.
- Margins in the field of temporary crowns
- Under all direct restorations
Dental hygienists – desensitisation
- Tooth neck erosion
- Exposed dentine
- Hypersensitive teeth due to gingiva recession