Temp-Bond is a temporary cement for trial cementing restorations or cementing temporary crowns and bridges. Temp-Bond and Temp-Bond NE are available in automix syringe, tube delivery and Unidose. Temp-Bond withstands mastication, seals the temporary restoration and prevents seepage, yet affords easy removal when desired. Temp-Bond NE is a non-eugenol temporary dental cement that will not inhibit the polymerization of permanent resin cements and acrylic temporaries. Resin-based Temp-Bond Clear with Triclosan is the most translucent provisional cement in the market, ensuring superior esthetics. Available in a convenient automix syringe, it offers a dual cure for added security and flexibility, ease of handling, excellent mechanical retention, and easy removal from preparations.
- Multiple formulations.Temp-Bond, Temp-Bond NE and Temp-Bond Clear with Triclosan for all of your temporary restoration needs.
- Delivery choices. Unidose, tubes and new automix syringe offer flexibility in delivery options.
- Flows and mixes easily.Delivers optimal consistency for solid, complete seating of temporary restorations.
- High bond strength. Heightens patient confidence. Prevents leakage and sensitivity to cold and heat.
- Easy to remove.Enhances patient comfort. Minimizes potential for damage to the prep or temporary restoration