• Light-Cured Glass Ionomer Lining Material
• Used as base or liner under composite resin or amalgam restorations
• Paste-Paste Formulation
• Bonds well to tooth structure, composite and metal
• Minimizes sensitivity
• Provides long-term fluoride release
THE IDEAL DENTIN SUBSTITUTE
• Flexes and absorbs the stresses caused by polymerization shrinkage, as well as thermal expansion and contraction of composite resin materials. resin materials.
• Toothlike coefficient of thermal expansion maintains the marginal integrity.
• Acts as a thermal insulator.
• Mixed to ideal consistency every time.
• Does not “slump” when used as a liner.
• Spreads easily to level floor or walls of a prepared cavity.
LIGHT-CURES IN 20 SECONDS
• Standard Curing Light (470nm)
• Restoration can be completed • Restoration can be completed immediately with amalgam or composite.