Light-Cured Restorative Micro-Hybrid Composite Resin
- Denfil is a light-cured restorative micro-hybrid composite resin for use in both Posterior and Anterior restorations.
- It is designed for minimizing polymerization shrinkage by inorganic fillers high loading, thus Denfil has excellent marginal sealing and surface texture.
- By adopting an optimal polymerization initiator system, DenFil has high strength and abrasion resistance.
- As Denfil contains radio-opaque filler, any diagnosis using an X-ray is convenient.
- Also, it has optimal viscosity for restoration, Denfil shows excellent workability.
- Restorations for Posterior and Anterior
- Core Build-Up
– Syringe [4g x 1syringe]
– Shade: A1, A2, A3, A3.5, A4, B1, B2