Since 1999 CLEARFIL SE BOND has improved the quality of adhesion dentistry.
With the same clinicalprocedure, it is a simpleupgrade to our newuniversal system.
- Universal Clinical Applications with New CLEARFIL DC Activator
- New Catalyst System for Stronger Bond Strengths.
- Exceptional, Unparalleled, Long-Term, Class-V, Clinical Research with CLEARFIL Self-Etch Products (5 Year 10 Year Recalls 91% 100% Retention)
- Low Film-Thickness with Indirect Restorations
- Ideal Bulk-Fill Adhesive (Absorbs Stress & Maintains Seal on Dentin)
- Ideal Adhesive Layer For Direct Restorations
- No-shaking, No-mixing, No-scrubbing, No Multiple Applications
- SE Primer 2 Treats Zirconia & Alumina Restorations
- No Light-Curing Inside of Indirect Restorations
CLEARFIL SE BOND 2is indicated for the following uses:
- Direct restorations using light-cured composite resin
- Cavity sealing as a pretreatment for indirect restorations
- Treatment of exposed root surfaces
- Treatment of hypersensitive teeth
- Intraoral repairs of fractured restorations
- Post cementation using a dual- or self-cured composite resin
- Core build-ups using a light-, dual- or self-cured core material
- Cementing inlays, onlays, crowns, bridges and veneers using a composite resin cement