CLEARFIL MAJESTY ES-2 Classic is a light-cure, radiopaque composite resin that contains a proprietary nano-filled composite filler and a high refractive matrix. It exhibits a light-diffusion property very similar to natural tooth structure. CLEARFIL MAJESTY ES-2 Classic provides an outstanding and versatile shade-matching for almost any restorative situation. The high refractive matrix also provides another essential benefit-a very minor transparency shift after light-curing.
Available in syringe or PLT (preloaded tip), CLEARFIL MAJESTY ES-2 Classic is easy to shape and polish, and can be used in both a mono-or multi-layer technique. The practitioner has a choice of 16 perfectly matched VITA shades, which includes specialty shades for bleaching.
- The ONLY composite with VITA Approved Shades which match the VITA Classical Shade Guide
- Unsurpassed natural shade blending with surrounding tooth structure
- Single shade placement technique, no complex multi-shade layering due to Kuraray’s pioneering LD (Light-Diffusion) Technology
- Light diffusion property similar to natural teeth
- Long working time for easy sculpting with no slumping
- Easy polishing with durable gloss
- Universal for anterior and posterior use
- Virtually no post-cure color change
- Direct restorations for anterior and posterior teeth (Class I-V cavities)
- Direct veneers
- Correction of tooth position and tooth shape (e.g. diastema closure, dwarfed tooth, etc.)
- Intraoral repairs of fractured crowns/bridges
CLEARFIL MAJESTY ES-2 SDS USA