3M Vitrebond Liner/Base is a resin modified glass ionomer (RMGI) liner/base material. It is recommended for use as a liner or base under composite, amalgam, metal and ceramic restorations.
- Fast technique and excellent handling characteristics allow for quick and easy placement
- Forms a strong bond to dentin, sealing the tooth to reduce the incidence of microleakage, which helps reduce post-operative sensitivity
- Produces zones of inhibition against bacteria commonly found in the oral cavity in-vitro
- Sustained fluoride release to help protect the tooth long after the restoration is complete
- Provides excellent adhesion to 3M dental adhesive systems, whether using composite or amalgam
A light cure glass ionomer liner/base that combines light cure convenience with true glass ionomer fluoride release and bond strength.
- For use under direct and indirect restorations, including composite, amalgam, ceramic and metal restorations.