At Last, an Outstanding Universal Cement that Closes the Gap Against Microleakage!
Predicta Bioactive Cement fills and seals microgaps with robust hydroxyapatite formation at the margin, and thereby alleviates or prevents microleakage, which is otherwise associated with recurrent decay.* By combining all the properties and performance benefits of premium universal resin cements with bioactivity, Parkell proudly offers a cement that gives crown margins unprecedented protection against secondary caries. It is indicated for luting crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays and posts (prefabricated metal/non-metal/fiber posts).
The Bioactive Benefit:
As a result of Predicta Cements bioactivity and continuous release and recharge of beneficial ions, Predicta forms a dense layer of hydroxyapatite across microgaps, which, in turn, protects crown margins from the harsh elements present in the oral cavity.
- A self-adhesive, self-etching, dual-cure resin cement, which exhibits robust bioactivity
- Outstanding bond strength across a full range of substrates (including zirconia) without the need of additional primers
- Continuous release and recharge of beneficial ions (calcium, phosphate, and fluoride)
- Ideal viscosity for easy handling and cleanup
- High radiopacity
- Low film thickness for complete seating of restorations
- Contains MDP for strong bonds to zirconia
- No post-op sensitivity
- Available in Translucent and A2
- Made in the U.S.A